Your contribution to the wilderness

Your Donation

Every euro counts! Support our commitment to the wilderness – so that we can all enjoy crystal clear water and breathtaking scenery in 100 years‘ time still. In addition to a wilderness sponsorship, you can also help us with a general donation to protect valuable nature. Added to that, donated goods help us to keep administrative costs low, so that the collected funds can be used directly for the protection of untouched nature.

Of every Euro donated to Wilderness International, 90% goes directly to wildlife conservation and the implementation of our environmental education and research projects. The remaining 10% support our administration, whose costs are kept low by an incredible amount of volunteer work. As a result, even small amounts are very effective – and every donation brings us closer to our goals. Thank you for your contribution!

Use of your donations

Wildlife protection
50 %
Local environmental projects
20 %
Environmental Ambassador
20 %
10 %

Become a Sustaining Member

Become part of Wilderness International and help us with a regular grant. Your sponsor membership is critical in ensuring that we can protect unique ecosystems without difficulty. Even a small amount makes a big difference in our work! Long-term wildlife protection is not just a matter of dedication. He also requires staff, research and a management system. They give us reliability, with which we can better plan our projects and sustainably protect the wild. As a member, you will receive a tax-deductible donation receipt in the 1st quarter of the following year.

And otherwise, the sponsoring membership has many advantages for you! Nevertheless, it can also be terminated at any time at the end of the chosen payment window.

How to Become a Sustaining Member

Set up a standing order to donate on a monthly, quarterly, or yearly basis an amount of your choice. Please also fill out the form below, so that we can send you a donation receipt. Thank you!

Sponsoring contribution by standing order to:
Wilderness International,
Bank: HypoVereinsbank Dresden | BIC / Swift: HYVEDEMM496 | IBAN: DE72 8502 0086 0015 5497 26

Your Advantages as a Sustaining Member

  • Actively take responsibility
  • Wilderness International calendar
  • Invitation to the annual foundation ceremony
  • Annual report

Increase the Foundation Capital

Secure our work permanently – with donations to the foundation capital of Wilderness International. Contributions to the asset portfolio can be made in the form of cash or in kind.

Your Heritage and Will

You want to help preserve unique nature for the next generations? Then you can state in your will that your fortune benefits the Wilderness International Foundation.

Off to the Wild – Realize an Environmental Ambassador Scholarship

Support young people as they take action for their future! By financing one or more of the environmental ambassador scholarships, you give students the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get to know one of our protected areas first-hand. They are going to be able to network internationally and carry out their own research projects and environmental initiatives. And afterwards, they will inspire many more people with presentations and exhibitions about their experience. Send us an email!

Contact form

Shoud you have any questions, feel free to give us a call!
Canada: +1 (780) 554-6892, Germany: +49 (0) 351 – 314 02 220